Friday, June 30, 2006

ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

Hey, just decided to enter the blog world.
I was actually inspired by adaure and taureanminx’s blogs.
I love their blogs and read them all the time…
Anyway, so this blog is going to basically bout me and the things I love….I am a ‘naija fanatic’ so there is going be a lot of Nigerian music, fashion and gist…lol….
I’ll also feature career and business advice, beauty tips and generally whatever seems interesting
You can email me at bellanaija@gmail.com
You can send me stuff you want me to feature or if you want me to add your website to the links section
I’ll try not to spill too many of my secrets but we’ll see
So invite your friends and don’t forget to bookmark the blog….Ciao

7 comments:

Mari said...

welcome. We've all been initiated into the blogging world by someone. Keep us updated...

Lowla said...

Bumped into your blog from someone's. I've got to say I love the color and the design...
Ah.. so finally I add another resource to my links for Naija news and titbits.. Sweet!!

Aramide said...

Hello and welcome...I quite like your blog and look forward to reading more :o) I'll bookmark you.

Bella Naija said...

Thanks for the welcome messages! really appreciate it.....

chie said...

Hey Bella naija,you do such a great job...I am floored.I just recently started blogging on here and believe me,I look forward to checking the latest news on your site...And anyways,I would love to be added to the links....You are the best intectual witty human being from my side of the globe and I am proud.....

Anonymous said...

bella,i left a message on ur box u havnt replied,by the way really love ur blog

Anonymous said...

hey